Thirsties popular All In One cloth diaper is now available in Newborn sizing! Thirsties Newborn All In One was carefully designed with the needs and comfort of a new baby in mind. This trim-fitting diaper includes an umbilical cord snap down (only available in snap closure version) and adjustable rise, providing a custom fit for most babies from (5-14 lbs). Our convenient Newborn All in One delivers absorbency, waterproof protection and adjustability all rolled up into a stylish, comfortable and extremely effective cloth diaper.
A built-in, three-layer microfiber terry soaker absorbs an amazing seven times its weight in liquid. The soaker is topped with our stay-dry microfleece which keeps your baby feeling dry. An additional layer of terry lies between the microfleece and PUL body of the diaper providing a last line of defense. The soaker is sewn in on one side (at the top of the diaper), which makes adding extra absorbent layers a cinch and tremendously decreases drying time…it’s the fastest drying diaper we’ve ever created!
All in all, Thirsties Newborn AIO gets a BIG thumbs-up from your wallet, your family, your daycare facility, and occasional caretakers alike.
Proudly manufactured in the USA
Features and Benefits:
- Convenient, trim fitting, and absorbent
- Goes on in one simple step – cloth diapering doesn’t get easier
- Snap closure version offers umbilical cord snap down which may be used while cord stump is present or belly button is healing
- 4 total layers of absorbent microfiber terry, a microfleece liner and a reliable waterproof exterior
- Stay-dry microfleece liner provides wetness protection
- Gentle elastic around legs and waist provides protection against leaks
Care and Use:
- Prewash on warm
- Wash on hot
- Add another rinse on warm
- Hang to dry or dry in the dryer on low
- Outer: 100% polyester with waterproof urethane coating
- Inner Liner: 100% polyester microfleece
- Inner Absorbency: 100% polyester – 1 layer of microfiber terry
- Inner Soaker: 100% polyester – 3 layers of microfiber terry topped with a layer of microfleece