Please be advised that there are NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES on these items!
Some items have a slight storage smell that will go away with washing!
Our Mama Koala diapers are sold without an insert. INSERTS MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY.
Mama Koala inserts available here:
See all of our inserts here:
Diaper images are of actual product on hand and are taken in natural light to provide the most accurate representation of actual colors. Colors may vary.
Mama Koala cloth diapers are designed to save money, save our environment and save your baby's skin! Waterproof and breathable TPU outer, super soft and stay dry suede cloth inner protects baby from moisture. These pocket diapers are created to be one-size that fits most babies 8-35lbs, it's ultra soft and super absorbent, no more leaks. Adjust the snaps to fit your baby, stuff an insert into the diaper, put it on your baby, and say goodbye to diaper rashes, unnecessary pollution, and mediocrity!
- Waterproof Outer (TPU) - no cover needed
- Super Soft Stay-Dry Lining - wicks away moisture & keeps baby dry
- Large Back Pocket Opening - super absorbent insert gets hidden in pocket opening
- Gentle Leg Elastics - contain messes & prevent leaks
- Durable Snap Closures - adjustable snaps provide a secure, snug fit
- Adjustable Rise Snaps - one size (8-35lbs) with 3x3 rise snaps to customize for the perfect fit
- Adjust the rise setting that fits your baby best.
- Stuff an insert into the pocket. If in the snap-down or folded position, the fold should go in front for boys and back for girls. For overnight use, you may include additional inserts or doubles for extra absorbency.
- Wrap both wings to the front and fasten securely, leaving no gaps around your baby's legs.
IMPORTANT: Nobody wants a cloth diaper to leak. 99% of the time a leak is due to fit, too long between changes or not enough absorbency. As you know, babies come in all different shapes and sizes. So you might need to change more frequently at first to avoid any leaks.
Before First Use: Wash all diapers and inserts hot (140F/60C max) at least once before use, using a cloth diaper safe detergent. Wash new bamboo products hot with detergent 3-4 times to bring them to maximum absorbency. No drying is needed between washes.
Dirty Storage: Store in a dry pail.
Wash: Shake off poop into the toilet. Cold pre-wash, no detergent. Wash hot (140F/60C max) with detergent. Extra rinse. No laundry additives. Line dry or tumble dry low. No bleach. No fabric softener.
Tips: Mama Koala recommends a minimum of 24 diapers to cloth diaper full time. Change your baby's diaper every 2-3 hours. We recommend washing every 1-2 days.