This Listing Is For (1) Mama Koala Insert!
Mama Koala 3-Layer Hemp Cotton Inserts are an ideal solution for heavy wetters and overnight! Hemp is slow to absorb liquids, but retains the most liquids with very little chance of compression leaks. Add hemp inserts to your diapering system for heavy wetters or nighttime use.
Super soft lining made from a blend of premium Hemp & Cotton, to keep your baby dry and bundled in comfort.
Pair with another insert such as bamboo or microfiber to get the best combination of fast and maximum soakage for your absorbency.
All cloth diapers should be pre-washed at least once before use, so the diapers fluff up and achieve optimal softness and absorbency.
For microfiber inserts, it is recommended to pre-wash them at least once before using.
For natural fabric inserts, more washes are required to become fully absorbent.
- Dump, drop, scrape, or spray solids into the toilet. For exclusively breastfed poop - it does not require any special removal. Breastmilk poop is 100% organic and will dissolve in the wash.
- Prewash with a small amount of detergent.
- Main wash: add the recommended amount of detergent for the appropriate load size.
- Cool rinse (optional). If you live in a hard water area, we do not recommend doing an extra rinse after the main wash because it might lead to build-up on diapers.
- Tumble dry low, hanging dry, or lay flat to dry
Tips: The water temperature should be 40°C/104°F max in any steps. We do not recommend using free&clear or natural types of detergents because hot water is required to rinse them. However, hot water will shorten the service life of the elastics and TPU.
45% hemp, 55% cotton
- All Mama Koala Products are fully CPSIA compliant.
- Tested by a Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) approved lab.
- Free from Phthalates, Lead, and harmful substances.