Insert is not included. Inserts sold separately.
It's no secret that disposable diapers are getting very expensive. Why not get these reusable, washable super-absorbent, and comfortable cloth nappies / diapers, also known as modern cloth nappies (MCNs) or pocket nappies. For the cost of buying disposable diapers for your baby, these reusable diapers and inserts will last you much longer. They are economically and environmental-friendly to fit all of your needs. Green environmental protection for your baby and your planet.
- Adjust to desired size (S,M, or L) using fitment buttons.
- Hip snaps and crossover snaps to prevent "wing droop".
- Comfortable elastic legging area to prevent leaking.
- Outer layer: polyester with waterproof and breathable TPU.
- Inner layer:suede cloth inside, does nothold moisture itself, the moisture is drawn into the insert to keep your baby dry.
- Insert: can be used with microfiber or bamboo inserts which are can be purchased separately.
- Adjust the rise setting that fits your baby best.
- Stuff the insert into the pocket. If in the snap-down position, the fold should go in front for boys and back for girls. For overnight use, you may include additional inserts or doubles for extra absorbency.
- Wrap both wings to the front and fasten securely, leaving no gaps around your baby's legs.
Nobody wants a cloth diaper to leak. 99% of the time a leak is due to fit, too long between changes or not enough absorbency. As you know, babies come in all different shapes and sizes. So you might need to change more frequently at first to avoid any leaks. .
PLEASE WASH BEFORE FIRST USE. Remove and rinse off the residuals (knock solids into toilet), then store in dry place. Machine wash (no hotter than 86°F/30°C), cold rinse. Hang them up to dry in the sun (sunlight helps bleach the diapers to remove any remaining stains), or "Low" tumble dry. Do not store diapers for too many days, should be washed in 1-2 days. No bleach, No softener, DO NOT boil the cover.